Explorers provides a wide range of components to support teachers and students on their journey of discovery. By using real-world content to introduce language, Explorers invites comparisons with students’ own experiences, and encourages broader educational values.
- Six teaching units with 7 lessons in each provide the core material
- Lessons 1-4 concentrate on oral/aural practice only
- Three episodes of the revision story The Toys
- Festival Units: Christmas and Carnival
- Picture dictionary for each unit
- Plus cut-out activities, picture stickers and word stickers