The Speak Now Student Book develops students’ communication skills, enabling them to communicate confidently and effectively.
Online Practice provides extra activities for students to improve their listening, speaking, and pronunciation skills outside class including speak, record, and submit to teacher activities. The interactive teacher tools allow you to track your students’ progress, see their grades, communicate with them and more.
- A speaking component in every activity develops confident and successful speakers, and explore ways to target language in real-life settings
- Student Book: Integrated video brings language to life and illustrates useful everyday language
- Online Practice allows you to assign extra activities as homework and track your students’ progress
- Online Practice features over 120 activities including Listening, Grammar and video review activities, and a speak, record, and submit to teacher function for Pronunciation practice
- Online Practice: Provides instant access to Student Book video and audio, links to worksheets, audio scripts, tests, and answer keys
- The Discussions feature on the Online Practice allow you to give students more opportunities to practice informal language
- Custom tools on the Online Practice let you set up groups of students within a mixed ability class and assign different activities for a personalized learning program
- Online Practice makes reviewing students’ progress easy with integrated and downloadable tests and a comprehensive online Gradebook