Project Explore is a five-level course which combines the tried and trusted Project methodology and structure with 100% brand-new content from a new author team. Take a look inside and you’ll find clearly structured, vibrant lessons with exciting new characters and stories!
The Teacher’s Pack includes the Teacher’s Guide, DVD-ROM, Classroom Presentation Tool and Teacher’s Resource Centre with Online Practice. The Teacher’s Guide contains full teacher notes, ideas for extra activities and suggestions for ways to adapt the materials to offer more challenge or support.
- Teacher’s Guide: Detailed lesson plans, ideas and activities to provide extra support or challenge, audio scripts and Student’s Book and Workbook answer keys.
- DVD-ROM: 24 videos and 3 songs with accompanying worksheets.
- Classroom Presentation Tool: Interactive Student’s Book and Workbook content including audio, video, answer keys and games, available online or offline for tablets, computers or IWBs.
- The Classroom Presentation Tool allows you to capture students’ attention with embedded audio and video activities. It can be used across all devices and is available online and offline. Extra activities available on the Classroom Presentation Tool are highlighted throughout the course and include presentations and practice activities.
- Teacher’s Resource Centre: All your teaching resources in one place, including audio, photocopiable materials with answer keys, tests, wordlists, and access to Online Practice with the Learning Management System.