Your students will love watching the new animated Mickey, Millie and Mut and Sweet Sue and Smart Alex cartoons. In later levels of the course the cartoons are replaced with dramatized episodes of Kids, the photo-story from the Student’s Book. For your kinaesthetic learners there are new fun total physical response pronunciation activities in the pronunciation bank at the back of the Student’s Book. Other students will enjoy reading the stories in the extensive reading bank.
And you will love all the teacher support available withProject fourth edition. Use digital resources more effectively in your lessons with the digital workshops that give you step by step guides to using some of the most educationally beneficial sites on the internet as well as ideas for how you can use them with the projects in the Student’s Book.
- The tried and tested methodology of Project which is trusted by teachers around the world
- New extensive reading bank with stories graded at the appropriate level
- New pronunciation bank including both TPR activities and quiet individual activities
- New test bank includes ready-made tests, plus a bank of extra material for teachers to create bespoke tests. Please contact your local representative for more information.
- More multi-skill and communication exercises to prepare you students for using English in the real world