Oxford Discover Grammar teaches grammar through the guided discovery approach, presenting language through context and providing activities for students to build their own knowledge of grammar forms and usage, so that they can communicate confidently and accurately.
Use alongside Oxford Discover to help your students improve their grammar.
- NEW ‘What do you know?‘ section at the start of each level of the Oxford Discover Grammar books revises what was learned in the previous level.
- Fast paced high level grammar and vocabulary syllabus
- A wide variety of texts types present grammar in use
- Grammar paradigms and tables explain the form and structure
- Exam Time provides exam type practice for Cambridge Young Learners English Test (levels 1 – 4), KET (level 5) and PET (level 6)
- Use alongside Oxford Discover or on its own