The Teacher’s Pack contains the Classroom Presentation Tool, Teacher’s Guide and the Teacher’s Resource Center (with teacher’s access to Online Practice).
- The Classroom Presentation Tool delivers heads-up lessons for both the Student Book and Workbook. Class audio, video, answer keys, and teaching notes are available online or offline, and updated across the teacher’s devices
- The Teacher’s Guide supports teachers to understand and apply the principles of inquiry-based learning, with full guidance and notes for every lesson.
- The Teacher’s Resource Center allows you to access all your teaching resources in one place including: audio, video, photocopiable materials, answer keys, tests (unit tests and 21st Century Skills assessment), wordlists, audio and video scripts, and more. Teacher’s access to Online Practice enables teachers to create online classes and track their students’ progress.
- The Teacher’s Guide is a clear guide for the teacher in all aspects of the course.
- Teacher’s access to Online Practice allows teachers to monitor students’ progress with a variety of easy-to-use visual reports – from multi-class, to whole-class, to individual student level. They can review, print, or export the reports for further analysis.
- Teacher’s Resource Center allows you to access all your teaching resources and tests in one place online.
- Classroom Presentation Tools show the Student Book and Workbook on screen, making it easier than ever for teachers to deliver heads-up, engaging lessons.