Each title in the series is intended to serve both as a basis for training courses and seminars, and as a reference text.
- Systematic incorporation of ideas related to technology across all chapters
- Discussion of current trends in the field of teaching young learners, including CLIL, online learning, issues of assessment, 21st century skills, and ways of giving children more agency in their language learning
- A new chapter on intercultural awareness for young learners
- Updates to research and practical examples, and new tasks
- An extended final chapter on classroom research, complete with innovative ideas for researchingwithchildren
- Extra resources are available on the website:www.oup.com/elt/teacher/teachingyll