Speak Now is a four-level speaking course which develops students’ communication skills both in and out of the classroom.
Every activity in Speak Now includes a speaking component. Video activities are integrated every four lessons, providing real-life language models for students.
Speak Now can also be expanded into a four-skills course through extra activities available in the Workbook.
Encourage your students to improve their listening, speaking and pronunciation skills outside class with Speak Now Online Practice. The speak and record facility lets your students send you their speaking activities for grading and feedback. A range of interactive teacher tools allow you to track each individual students’ progress, monitor their grades, and keep in touch with them.
- A speaking component in every activity develops confident and successful speakers
- Online Practice offers students extra opportunities to practice their speaking, including speak and record pronunciation activities for you to grade and give individual feedback on
- Integrated video brings language to life and illustrates useful everyday language
- Review pages enable students to check their progress
- Multi-skills bonus pack for expanding lessons to include all four skills