Q: Skills for Success is renowned for helping students to achieve academic success in English.
The Third Edition helps students to develop the techniques and critical thinking skills they need for academic study with new Critical Thinking Strategies, updated texts and topics and 100% new assessment.
- Each unit video now has NEW “Work with the Video” pages in the Student Book to guide students in watching, understanding, and discussing the unit videos.
- NEW Critical Thinking Strategies and activities in every unit help students analyze, develop and justify their ideas. Online videos accompany each strategy to help students gain a deeper understanding.
- NEW skills videos provide illustrated explanations of skills and grammar points in the Student Book to support students’ skills development.
- iQ Online Practice is now suitable for mobile use which gives students greater flexibility in where and when they get extra skills practice, access audio and video, and check their progress.
- Vocabulary from the NEW Oxford Phrasal Academic Lexicon helps students to develop essential spoken and written language for their academic studies.
- Vocabulary from the Oxford 3000 and new Oxford 5000 provide students with the most frequent and relevant words they need in English, as chosen by language experts.
- The updated Writing Tutor supports students to practice their academic writing skills