Q: Skills for Success is renowned for helping students to achieve academic success in English.
The Third Edition helps students to develop the techniques and critical thinking skills they need for academic study with new Critical Thinking Strategies, updated texts and topics and 100% new assessment.
The Teacher’s Handbook with Teacher’s Access card includes a printed Teacher’s Handbook along with access to iQ Online Practice with Teacher Resources and the Classroom Presentation Tool.
iQ Online Practice with Teacher Resources provides all the course resources, teaching notes and answer keys you need for Q: Skills for Success Third Edition, plus assessment, classroom management and professional development resources.
Deliver heads-up lessons with the Classroom Presentation Tool, a digital resource for the front of the class with an extensive range of easy-to-use features.
*The Q: Skills for Success impact study was conducted between September 2018 and March 2019. Oxford Impact is how Oxford University Press evaluates its educational products and services so that teachers and learners can be sure that our resources make a positive difference.
- iQ Online Practice extends learning beyond the classroom and is now suitable for mobile devices, giving students and teachers more freedom to access audio and video, and practice activities wherever they are.
- Access to all course material including audio and video, scripts, teaching notes, answers keys, discussion board and professional development essays.
- NEW professional development essays on the critical thinking skills, assessment for learning and video add to the learning opportunities available in the Teacher Resources.
- 100% NEW unit, placement, midterm and final tests have been developed with feedback from real teachers.
- Show the Student Book on screen during lessons and play audio and video at the touch of a button with the Classroom Presentation Tool.
- Access your Classroom Presentation Tool online on a computer, on desktop apps for Windows, Mac and Linux, and on an iPad or Android tablet