Oxford International Primary Geography is a complete six year course that provides an engaging introduction to the subject. Using real life examples from around the globe, the course covers both human and physical geography, from the basics of mapping to current hot topics such as how to meet the resource needs of the world’s population.
- A complete six year primary geography course created for the international student
- Illustrated with high quality artwork and stunning photography from all corners of the globe
- Student books offer easily accessible text covering real-life case studies from around the world
- Write-in workbooks provide extra activities for the classroom or at home
- The Teacher’s Guide provides step-by step-by-step guidance for each lesson, as well as background knowledge and geographical information for specialist and non-specialist teachers