Walk into anIncredible Englishclassroom and there is a buzz children acting out a story, using a Venn diagram or finishing a craft project confidently in English. The trusted methodology is based on things that children love, including:
- A wide variety of fun activities that challenge children of all learning styles to think.
- Learning other subjects and skills through English (CLIL Content and Language Integrated Learning).
Now, with a great new digital package, more skills development and moreCambridge English: Young Learnerssupport, you can help your class learnIncredible Englishand more
- Activities that appeal to all learner types and develop thinking skills and civic education.
- Great support for speaking and story-telling with animations, face masks and finger puppets for acting out the story, and tear out story books to take home
- MoreCambridge English: Young Learnerssupport and practice and a new testing programme with more self-evaluation and more revision.
- New Starter Level for learners who are not yet reading and writing.
- More variety of text types for reading including longer, cross-cultural texts and more structure for writing skills with personalized writing activities and more grammar practice.