Oxford DiscoverWriting and Spelling introduces students to a wide range of text types, guiding them through key writing and spelling strategies to build their confidence in these core skills.
Use alongside Oxford Discover 2nd edition to help your students develop their writing skills.
- Further focus on peer evaluation and self-correction allows students to correct and edit their work, increasing learner autonomy.
- Clear on-the-page signposting improves the link between the writing and spelling sections.
- A wide range of creative and academic text types
- Four stage writing process used by native speakers
- Graphic organizers and planning tools such as word webs, time lines, story maps, and Venn diagrams
- Use alongside Oxford Discover or on its own