TheOxford DiscoverStudent Book is packed full of interesting content to keep students of all abilities fully engaged and motivated.
TheOxford Discover Appoffers a visual and hands-on way for children to continue their English learning. With colourful and interactive games, videos, and songs, children can practise the new language they have learnt at school in a fun and engaging way!
- Native speaker inquiry-based approach encourages meaningful communication and gets students talking in a natural way
- Big Question linked to a school subject – encourages students to explore and discuss the world around them, helping them to build strong communication and critical thinking skills.
- Authentic fiction and non-fiction texts on every topic provide different views on theBig Question
- Enhanced video content encourages students to make stronger connections with their learning through critical thinking, and motivates them to discuss their opinions with each other.
- Oxford Discoverapp quiz app based on content from the course reinforces students’ learning outside the classroom.
- NEW Teachers’ Resource Center includes worksheets, progress tracking for online practice, ‘Assessment for Learning Package’ and ‘Teaching Strategies’ videos.
- NEW ‘Assessment for Learning Package’ measures students’ progress and achievement in 21st Century skills and reading comprehension.
- Cambridge Young Learners English Test linked vocabulary syllabus & Cambridge ESOL style activities