With international cross-curricular topics, from nature and sport to cities and music, the series helps your class develop the skills to study across the curriculum in English. Packed with songs, stickers and literature, the course helps your learners become confident communicators. Reading, chanting and supported writing activities help your learners develop their phonics knowledge, while tip boxes help with language and skills. Each unit ends with a ‘Project Challenge’ where learners work together on cross-curricular projects like a treasure hunt or poster, developing collaboration and critical thinking skills.
- The ‘Getting started’ feature at the start of each session gets your learners thinking and talking about what they already know
- Vocabulary boxes highlight important topic-specific words
- ‘Language detective’ provides clear, learner-friendly explanations of key grammar rules
- ‘Look what I can do’ and ‘Check your progress’ sections in each unit help your learners reflect on what they have learnt. Together with learning objectives and ‘Getting Started’ this delivers an Assessment for Learning approach.
- Access video on Digital Classroom and find audio and answers in the teacher’s resource. You can also access audio in the Digital Learner’s Book