Whether they are learning about numbers with dominoes or using 3D shapes to create a house, Cambridge Primary Mathematics helps your learners develop their mathematical thinking skills. Theyll be fully supported with worked examples and plenty of practice exercises, while projects throughout the book provide opportunities for deeper investigation of mathematical concepts including making their own snakes to develop comparison skills. With key word boxes, clear diagrams and supporting illustrations, the course makes maths accessible for second language learners.
– The Getting started feature at the start of each unit gets your learners thinking and talking about what they already know
– Help your learners think and work mathematically with clearly identified activities throughout each unit
– Lets investigate provides learners with investigation activities linked to the skill
– Look what I can do! statements in each section and Check your progress exercise at the end of each unit help your learners reflect on what they have learnt
– Answers for all activities can be found in the accompanying teachers resource