How willEnglish Fileget your students talking
Lessons and activities that provide the necessary language, motivation and opportunity for students to talk with confidence.
Learners build confidence to communicate with a proven balance of Grammar, Vocabulary, Pronunciation and Skills Development in every File.
Teachers and students have access to all their English File resources – video, audio, worksheets and much more – in one easy to manage place.
- NEW and updated texts, topics and listenings, based on feedback fromEnglish Fileteachers.
- NEW Teacher’s Resource Centre allows you to manage allEnglish Fileresources and teaching materials in one place online.
- NEW video listening activity integrated in to each even-numbered File. These short documentaries and dramas make class time more dynamic and exciting.
- NEW Classroom Presentation Tools show the course content on screen, making it easier than ever for teachers to deliver heads-up, engaging lessons.
- NEW Online Practice provides learners with extra practice activities for each File and allows them to check their progress.
- NEW Sound Bank videos provide unique opportunity to watch and listen to a clear model of the English sounds
- NEW interactive videos enable students to listen and record themselves as part of the Rob and Jenny drama.
The course offers a range of materials that you can use according to your student’s needs and the time and resources you have available:
Student’s Book with Online Practiceallows students to practise and develop their language skills, catch up on lessons they have missed and track progress with Online Practice.
Student’s Book e-bookandOnline Practiceare both available to purchase individually.
Workbookreinforces each lesson and can be used as extra practise during class, or set as homework.
Enhanced Videointegrated into the Student’s Book. Video listenings integrated into each File and Practical English activities follow the entertaining drama with Rob and Jenny.
Extra Video on Online Practicewith Sound Bank Videos that give the students the unique opportunity to listen to a clear model of the English sounds and interactive videos that allow students to practise the language from the Practical English lessons.
The Teacher’s Guide with Teacher’s Resource Centregives you everything you need to create flexible lessons that work for your students.
Student’s Book Classroom Presentation ToolandWorkbook Classroom Presentation Toolshow the course content, on screen, making it easier than ever for teachers to deliver heads-up, engaging lessons.