With a strong focus on the development of reading and writing skills through interactive learning, Bright Ideas offers extensive exam and literacy support with the benefit of innovative content and familiar topics.
Using ‘Big Questions’ to challenge students and promote the development of 21st century skills in areas such as critical thinking, the course links the classroom with the ‘real world’ and encourages the sharing of ideas through communication and collaboration.
The comprehensive package of integrated print and digital resources challenges traditional methods of learning with exciting new resources and activities that are adaptable to all teaching situations.
- Enquiry-based method of learning encourages the development of communication, critical thinking, creativity and collaboration.
- Online gaming concepts and a fun blogging-style layout stimulates the imaginations of your students and encourages them to actively engage with ideas in a meaningful context.
- Extensive exam preparation activities and materials with embedded Cambridge English Qualifications syllabus ensures pupils are fully prepared for exams.
- Flexible and comprehensive digital package provides you with rich video content, story animations, and an interactive Classroom Presentation Tool for heads-up lessons that help you get the most out of your class.
- Online practice (for levels 1-6) offers students downloadable games and activities and motivates them to connect with English outside the classroom.