This handy grammar provides clear and simple explanations of today’s written and spoken Japanese. Comprehensive and easy to use, with coverage of all the key points of Japanese grammar, it is the ideal reference tool for beginner and intermediate students, whether at school, college, or learning on their own. It is also an excellent support book to Oxford’s Take Off In Japanese audio pack, or to any language learning course. Thousands of examples in an instantly accessible layout show how the language works. The verb tables are clear and easy-to-use and all grammatical terms are explained in a glossary.
- Clear and simple explanations
- Comprehensive coverage of all the key points of Japanese grammar
- Thousands of examples show how the language works
- Clear and attractive layout for maximum accessibility
- All grammatical terms explained in a glossary
- Provides detailed tables of Japanese verbs in an easy-to-use format