This Oxford International Primary Wellbeing Activity Book supports life transitions, enables children to develop socio-emotional and mental skills through highly-illustrated, relevant, engaging and fun activities.
- A year-on-year structured, comprehensive and robust series.
- Based on an international curriculum for wellbeing designed to deepen learning.
- Accessible for English as an Additional Language learners.
- Develops skills to manage stress, strengthen resilience, and foster growth mindsets.
- Activity Books and Teacher’s Guides offer guidance, activities and differentiation.