Oxford International Primary Historydevelops inquisitive and engaged learners through a six-year primary history course. Helping students contextualise historical events, it provides a firm foundation to analyse both local and international history. It is based on the English National Curriculum and maintains an international focus.
- Follows an enquiry-based approach and focuses on historical skills and knowledge
- Carefully selected topics engage students with a mix of international and local history
- Helps students refine literacy and language skills with specific considerations for EAL students
- The Student Books, Workbooks and Teacher’s Guide provide differentiated activities to meet the wide range of needs in your classroom
- Offers a structured syllabus which follows the 2014 English National Curriculum with a focus on world history
- Step-by-step teaching plans are available in the Teacher’s Guide