A complete six-year primary English language and literacy course that teaches young learners the language and skills they need to become confident, independent students, and supports the transition to secondary school.
- Inspire and engage young learners with a range of culturally diverse fiction, non-fiction and poetry
- Review and consolidate vocabulary with fun and accessible Word Detective activities
- Support students with English as an Additional Language with practical language strategies
- Develop writing practice with engaging and structured activities
- Build confidence with Language Tips that highlight key concepts
- Measure progress against learning objectives with the Check my learning feature