Oxford International Lower Secondary Science teaches students the skills they need to become confident scientists. Students discover the joy of learning through experiments and investigations that stimulate their curiosity.
- Enquiry-based approach encourages learner agency and active collaboration
- Students ask big questions and make connections to the real world
- Differentiated levels of questions support assessment of student understanding
- Key word boxes identify important scientific vocabulary, and a glossary provides definitions
- Student-friendly learning objectives allow students to take charge of their learning
- Comprehensive Teacher’s Guides support the Student Books with lesson guidance and additional ideas for teaching
- The digital subscription includes interactive Online Books with videos, practical sheets, and online quizzes; comprehensive assessment; planning and parent/carer support