A complete three-year lower secondary computing course that takes a real-life, project-based approach to teaching young learners the vital computing skills they will need for the digital world. Each unit builds towards the creation of a final project, with topics ranging from to programming simple games to creating web pages.
- A project based approach to primary computing using real life examples
- Assists students with important everyday computing skills, such as how to use the internet safely, responsible social media usage, and how to assess trustworthy and credible sources
- Focusses on key computing skills, such as working with text and data, image editing, logic and programming
- All project materials are available for download as editable files for teachers to adapt to their own needs
- Projects include: what computer memory is, how to manage your digital footprint, how to use social media safely and responsibly, creating an expert system