This is the first dedicated grammar of Classical Greek for students for almost a century. It provides exceptional clarity, helpfulness, and ease of use for GCSE and A level students, as well as anyone with an interest in Ancient Greek. Generous help with grammatical terms, pronunciation, and difficult idioms is provided. Practice exercises, example sentences, and helpful tips throughout make this the perfect study companion.
- Clearly written explanations of key points of Classical Greek grammar are presented in an easy-to-navigate page layout
- Hundreds of example sentences illustrate every grammatical explanation
- Practice exercises help students develop knowledge and gain confidence
- An explanation of literary terms and study tips thoughout give students invaluable learning support
- A guide to pronunciation of how Classical Greek was pronounced is provided
- Glossary listing of all Greek words found in the text