From finding out how the respiratory system works, to identifying reactants and products in chemical reactions, Cambridge Primary Science gets your learners thinking like scientists! Packed with opportunities to plan experiments, make predictions and gather results, the series helps your learners think and work scientifically. Each unit ends with a project, like designing a product using recycled waste plastic, that helps learners bring together what they have learnt and understand how the topics relate to the real world. With vocabulary boxes, clear diagrams and supporting illustrations, the course makes science accessible for learners with English as a second language.
– Get your learners thinking and talking about what they already know with Getting Started boxes at the start of each topic
– Help your learners think and work scientifically with practical tasks in the Think like a scientist feature
– Topics throughout the series support the new earth and space strand of the curriculum framework
– Help your students reflect on what they have learnt with Reflection and Look what I can do sections at the end of each topic
– Answers to all activities can be found in the accompanying teachers resource
– Downloadable tests, with answers, provide ready-made assessment opportunities