Embed geographical and critical thinking skills for the latest Cambridge IGCSE, IGCSE 9-1 and O Level (0460/0976/2217) syllabuses with theskills focused approach, from examiners David Kelly and Muriel Fretwell.
- Be confident offull syllabus supportwith acomprehensive mapping griddrawn directly from the latest syllabuses (0460/0976/2217) for examination from 2020
- Receiveexpert assessment guidancefrom examiner authors
- Engage students withfully updated, international case studies frommigration in Europeto a tropical cyclone in Fiji
- Focus on practicethrough plenty of mapwork skills activities
- Support every learnerwith straightforward language and visual aides
- Support students’ learningwith interactive practice, exam-style questions and revision checklists on the accompanying support site